The Nilfisk Class H Powerful and Safe Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner with a 7.5 m power cord is suitable for cleaning harmful and asbestos-containing dusts. It features a 36 mm x 4 m hose that ensures smooth and efficient operations. This vacuum cleaner with 4500 l/min air flow, operates at a voltage rating of 220 - 240 V. This Class H vacuum cleaner is tested to remove hazardous dust with OEL values, carcinogenic dusts, dust contaminated with germs and bacteria. It is also classified to remove harmful materials such as asbestos and lead. The PTFE/Cellulose long-life filter and dual HEPA filter has non-stick membrane to ensure 99.9% filtration efficiency. This vacuum cleaner is incorporated with InfiniClean fully automatic filter that reduces loss of suction power while cleaning. Operating at a power rating of 1400 W it has a sound level of 60 dB and vacuum pressure rating of 25 kPa. The innovative filtration system, antistatic design, high performance and dust Class H certification makes this vacuum cleaner a ideal choice for application requiring high health and safety. High suction power, sealed dust system and automatic filter cleaning feature meets high demands in building and construction applications. The auto cleaning feature does not require frequent cleaning which ensures significant reduction in downtime. Vacuum cleaner measures 565 mm x 385 mm x 520 mm. Dust bag disposal option is provided in order to overcome the risk of dust exposure in hazardous dust application. The flow sensor and LED warning monitors the filter and air flow to achieve high level of safety. Portable design allows for easy transportation from one working location to the other. The 30 L container comes with steel castors and robust bumper for heavy-duty applications. The flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle makes storage easy. Motor cooling filter and exhaust air collector enhances the performance of the vacuum cleaner.
Main Feature: InfiniCleanÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€˜¢ automatic filter cleaning system with minimized performance loss.
- Suitable for cleaning harmful and asbestos-containing dusts
- InfiniClean automatic filter cleaning system with minimized performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99.9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models
- Dust class H certification including asbestos
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- 30 L Container with steel castors and robust bumper
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and long-life filter bag
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FROM WEB